Management Trainee Officer in Meghna Bank:
Freshers Apply For Management Trainee Officer in Meghna Bank Ltd. If you want to start a best carrier in Banking Sector then to be a Management Trainee Officer is the best way. Because with this designation your way to become a great banker is really very easy. In my opinion Management Trainee Officer is one kind of BCS Cadre in Banking Sector. So who does not want to be a Management Trainee Officer? I think about every job seeker will apply for Management Trainee Officer in Meghna Bank Ltd.
Which Subjects Can Apply:
- Agricultural Economics
- Public Administration
- Computer Science
- MBA or MBM
- Minimum Master’s with 4yr’s Graduation from any Public University, North South, East West, BRAC, Independent University of Bangladesh.
- N.B. Note that the candidates from other Private Universities’ are not eligible to apply Apply For Management Trainee Officer in Meghna Bank Ltd.
- Minimum TWO (2) First Divisions/classes or equivalent CGPA is must in all academic results.
- CGPA must be 3 out of 4 and 4 out of Five if you want to count your degree as 1st Class/Division
- No appeared candidate will be able to apply.
- Age must not exceed 30 yrs on October 31, 2014
Probation Period is one Year. After Successful completion of Probation Period the incumbent will be confirmed as Senior Officer.
Candidates selected for the post of MTO will have to make a bond of 3 yrs (Three Years) with the Bank Authority to provide the service including One yr Probation Period. This is very much important for an employee to notice.
In Probation Period an employee will get 35,000 tk as monthly consolidated salary.
October 31, 2014
Pay Order/Bank Draft:
You have to make a non refundable Pay Order/Bank Draft of Tk. 300 from any Scheduled Bank in Favor of “Meghna Bank Limited”. When you will submit your application on online then an “Acknowledgement Receipt” will automatically generated. You have to print this page and send it to the following address by October 31, 2014
N.B. Tracking Number, Name & Cell Number must be written on the rear side of the PO/DD before sending.
Deputy Managing Director
Human Resources Division
Meghna Bank Limited
Doreen Tower (Level-7-8)
6 A North Avenue C.A., Gulshan – 2, Dhaka – 1212
If you have any confusion about any information of the circular then Get the full or original Circular by Clicking HERE.
Also Read To Apply :
Apply For Customer Service Officer in The City Bank Ltd within October 22, 2014
I have tried to the best to get a look on the main points of application procedure. If I have left anything to state then please comments in the comment section so that every visitor can also know that forgotten point. Like us on Facebook and Follow me on twitter.