Master In Governance Studies in DU:
Dhaka University is the Oxford of The East. In Bangladesh about every student dreamed to get admitted in The University of Dhaka. I think all of you know the reason behind this dream. So in this case if you get yourself admitted in The University of Dhaka in Master in Governance Studies (1st Semester, 2nd Batch) under The Political science Department. Then what will you say dear! Of course you will apply to get yourself admitted in this University.
So let’s see the circular published by the Professor & Chairman of Governance Studies of DU on The Daily Prothom alo on October 19,2014. Read all the requirements very carefully if you want to apply to Admit in Master In Governance Studies in the University of Dhaka.
- You must have to complete your graduation from any recognized University.
- If you are an employee in Govt. or Private Sector then you are mostly encouraged to apply within the application Deadline.
- The Duration of the course will be of Eighteen (18) Months.
- Application Fee= 1000 Taka
- Duration of Apply: October 16, 2014 to November 30, 2014
- You will collect the Application from Political Science Department.
- Application should be submitted with necessary documents within November 30, 2014
- Three Copy passport Size Photo, Attested Copies of all academic Certificates and Number Sheets with the application are considered as Necessary Documents. Hope you understood.
Date of Exam: December 19, 2014 on Friday
So let’s make your dream true by getting admitted in The Oxford Of The East. This University is so much famous in the outer world that if you get a certificate from this University then it will be a great fortune for any student from all over Bangladesh. If you have any query then please choose the Facebook comment option. I think it will help a lot to share your idea. Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter.