National University College Transfer Rules Notice in Details. National University of Bangladesh covers a lot of students’ study in Bangladesh. Because everyone don’t get the chance to study in a good public University. So they become bound to study in a college under National University Supervision. So basically a student have to follow some rules and regulations of this NU University. Of those College Transfer rule is also included. Let’s take a look on that topic. This is really very much important for every National University student.
National University College Transfer Rules Notice in Details
National University of Bangladesh has published an special notice related to College Transfer Rules on its’ official website on June 17, 2015. Let’s check the rules.
- When a student will be promoted to 2nd year and wish to transfer college then in a definite form of the NU he or she will apply. A student have to enclosed attested Admit Card, Registration Card and Result sheet with the transfer application. After getting the permission by taking the transfer certificate he or she will admit in that new college.
Reasons behind Transfer:
There are a lot of reasons to apply for transfer. If you apply for the following reasons then hope your application can be accepted. So let’s check the points. Read carefully to understand the points. If possible then read the points from the below given Bangla directions. Have fun guys.
If a college’s study activities are postponed:
In case of disabled students:
If a female student become married:
College is situated adjacent to Guardian’s Permanent address:
How to Apply:
This is the most important part of this post. Hope you will go through this directions very carefully. Counting the result publication day a student can primarily apply through online for the transfer for the next 45 days. Student’s Mobile number must be mentioned in the application. At first visit National University website http://nu.edu.bd and find out the service menu option. Here you will find Student login option. Click on it and complete your registration. After completion of the Registration a link will be given to you. Login to that link by clicking. After logging at the left side click on Academic Services and you will get the list of Academic Services for Student. Here click on Transfer College (TC) option and you will get the transfer application form.
Result via S.M.S Process:
After examining a student’s primary transfer application an SMS will be sent to that student’s mobile number by declaring whether the transfer is possible or not. If the answer is yes then the applicant must submit his/her final application in a definite format with the transfer fee in the National University. Only No Objection certificate of the transfer giver college must be enclosed with the final application. But if there is no vacant seat in applied college then the application must be denied. Though it was primarily accepted. Hope you understood.
- Download Bangla Academy English to Bangla Dictionary
- Download Common Grammar Mistakes in English by Fitikides
- Download Humayun Ahmed Books All Directly
- Download Class IX-X Bangla Grammar NCTB Book
- Download BCS Exam New Written Syllabus
- 20 Warren Buffett Quotes Can Make You Rich
Some special conditions must be kept in mind in case of National University College Transfer Rules. These are as follows:
- If a student apply for a college which is situated in the same district or division then the application will not be accepted. But in case of female students this rule is not applicable.
- If a student’s course final Exam’s form fill up has been started then the application will not be granted. On the other hand without any special reason in the 3rd or 4th year Transfer Certificate will not be issued.
- If you are a evil doer and there is proof against you then your admission can be cancelled.
Hope you understood the process of transferring college of National University. If you have any comments related to National University College Transfer Rules then please comments section is ready to welcome you. If there is any updated transfer rules then comment in the comment section. Hope this post will help you a lot. Like our Facebook Fan Page and Follow us on Twitter.