National University Honours 2nd Year Result 2012 has been published today on 2.00 P.M on the official website of National University. There are 27 subjects under national University. That means in 27 subjects the students can study hon’s and Post Graduation in different colleges under National University. You can also get the result over mobile through SMS system. So now it’s your choice how will you get your desired National University Honours 2nd Year Result 2012.
National University Honours 2nd Year Result 2012
In National University Honours 2nd Year Result 2012 total 93.41% students have been passed and as a result they will get the chance to get themselves admitted in Hon’s 3rd year under National university. Fazlul Karim, The Director of Public Relations Department has confirmed the news of above mentioned result. Total 2lacs 91 Thousands 95 students appeared in the 2nd year hon’s final exam in 319 colleges under National University.
How to get the Result:
- If you want to get National University Honours 2nd Year Result 2012 instantly then Click HERE.
- Now Select Honours Year. Select Honours Second Year.
- Now enter your Roll No. and Select 2012
- Now click on Search Option and you will get your detailed result.
- Look at the image below. Here I have selected Individual Result. If you have forgotten your 2nd year Roll No. and you are worried then please select Collegewise Result
- Select College Name, Subject name and Year and then click Search Result.
- As a result you will get your National University Honours 2nd Year Result 2012.
How to get Result via Mobile SMS:
- Go to your Mobile Message Option
- Now Write: NU<Space>H2<Space>Roll No.
- Now send it to 16222
- As an Example: NU H2 65498 and send to 16222
So best of luck to those who made a good result in the 2nd Year Hon’ds Final exam. Hope you understood the process of National University Honours 2nd Year Result 2012, If not then please comment in the comment section via facebook by logging. If you subscribe to our website via email address then when a new post will publish you it will automatically reach to your email address. You have no need to visit this site again and again manually. So to save your browsing data I will suggest to Subscribe to our site via email. Like us on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter.