Premier Bank is one of the Prestigious Private Bank of Bangladesh. To get a job in this Bank is really a great fortune for any fresh applicant. Recently this Bank has published a job circular in its’ official website and as on in some daily news papers for the post of Management Trainee Officer. The Bank is looking for highly meritorious, young and energetic employee who will accept Banking career as a challenge and willing to build a fast track career in Banking Sector. The MTO Written Exam Result has been published. Let’s check your Result.
Premier Bank Management Trainee Officer Written Result
Who can Apply:
MBA/EMBA/MBM/Masters from any recognized University with all First Class in All Academic Result in
- Human Resources Management
- Computer Science and
- Other Business Studies
- In Bachelor/Hon’s and Masters degree CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 will be counted as First Class
- In SSC and HSC GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 will be counted as First Division
- If you don’t have the above mentioned minimum GPA or CGPA marks in all academic result then you are strongly advised not to apply for this post in Premier Bank.
- Capable to work with MS Office
- Skill in Human Communication
- Skills in Financial Analysis and analytical thinking power.
Last Date of Application: January 17, 2015
After final selection you will be appointed as Management Trainee Officer in The premier Bank Ltd for one year. After successful completion of the one year as MTO you will be designated as Senior Officer. The most important factor is you can be appointed by the HR in any Branch of inside Bangladesh or outside Bangladesh.
To apply for the mentioned post you must have to create a resume before submitting application. So at first if you don’t have any prior resume in the premier Bank then create it from HERE
Then you will be given a tracking no. and password. Now you can apply.
So apply by clicking HERE