2 Year MBA Programs Admission Circular in Textiles:
2 Year MBA Programs Admission Circular in Textiles in Bangladesh University of Textiles has published on their website on November 16, 2014. If you have a Bachelor Degree in Textile Engineering or Technology from a recognized University with at least 9 Points then you are eligible to apply in this 2 year MBA Programs in Textile. Total number of seats is 60.
Duration of Application Submission:
November 23, 2014 to December 18, 2014 during office hour [Sunday to Thursday 9.00 A.M-5.00 P.M and Friday and Saturday 4.00P.M to 7.00 P.M]
Application Submission Process:
- At first Download the application from HERE
- Then fill the form with necessary information.
- Then you have to submit the application within the above mentioned duration at Academic Section of Registrar Office of Bangladesh University of Textiles, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208.
- Before that you have to pay TK 1500. at Finance and Accounts Office of this University.
- Then along with money receipt, 3 copies of pp size attested color photos, attested copies of all academic transcripts and attested copy of testimonial from the last educational institution you have to submit the application at the above mentioned address.
Let’s see the Date of Admission Test and Date of Result Publication along with written test content. Hope you will get all the information very easily.
Eligible Candidate List & Admit Card Distribution Date:
December 31, 2014
Download the 2 Year MBA Programs Admission Circular in Textiles in BUTEX 2014-2015 by Clicking HERE
Download the 2 Year MBA Programs Admission Guide in Textiles in BUTEX 2014-2015 by Clicking HERE
Hope you find all the above mentioned information very helpful for you to buid a better career. So we can desire a like in our Facebook Fan Page or you can also follow us in Twitter. On the other hand if you have any query or want to know details about 2 Year MBA Programs Admission Circular in Textiles in BUTEX then please call on this  number at office hour
faisal ahmed says
this site is helpful….