Institute of Business Administration Dhaka University:
Institute of Business Administration Dhaka University recently invited applications for a Six-Week course named Accounting-For-Non-Accountants. This is a course for all who have a little bit or no knowledge in Accounting. By this course one will be able to make his/her business decision like an experienced business man. He/She will also be able to keep safe his/her business records. So if you want to run your business headed tp profit then never be late to participate in this six-week course.
Who can Apply:
- Graduate or completed Bachelor degree in any subject
- At least two (2) Years of working experience
- Exceptional candidate’s work experience is not mandatory.
- You can apply on Rolling Basis. That means if you come first then you will be served first. So apply as soon as possible
- If you are eligible to appear at the course then you will have to face the viva board and then you will be finally selected.
- Total course fee is Tk-25,000/
After participating in the six-week course by Institute of Business Administration Dhaka University you will awarded with the certificate given by IBA, Dhaka University. You will must have to attend at least 70% of the total class.
- At first Download the application by clicking HERE
- Not print the application. Then fill up the form with necessary information.
- Then submit the application at MDP Office, Room# 402 (3rd Floor), IBA, Dhaka University
- Submit the application any day at office hour (10.00 A.M – 7.00 P.M)
- Application Deadline is December 31, 2014
- You can also download the Brochure by Clicking HERE
AFNA (Accounting-For-Non-Accountants) Course by Institute of Business Administration Dhaka University will make you successful in the business world. This course will make accounting very easy to ubderstand to all. So without any hesitation appear in this course to be a prominent business leader. Like us in Facebook and Follow in Twitter.
Leave a Reply