Join Bangladesh Army by 76 BMA Long Course:
Bangladesh Army recently invited applications to join Bangladesh Army by 76th BMA Long Course. This is a golden opportunity to accept a great job as 1st class Gazetted Officer with opportunities of high education. Every year this exam held two times in Bangladesh Army. If you have passed HSC from any group with their mentioned minimum qualification then don’t hesitate to apply to be a commissioned officer in Bangladesh Army. You have to apply through online.
Height: 1.63 Meter (5 Feet 4 Inch)
Weight: 45.36 Kg (100 Pound)
Breast: Normally 30 Inch and in Extension 32 Inch
Height: 1.55 Meter (5 Feet 01 Inch)
Weight: 45.36 Kg (90 Pound)
Breast: Normally 28 Inch and in Extension 30 Inch
All of the above measurements are at least or minimum measurements. You will be disqualified if your weight dose match with your height and age.
Application Start: December 23, 2014
Deadline of Application: January 24, 2015
Application Charge: 1000 Taka
You can pay the application charge by Teletalk SMS, Visa or Master Card or Trust Bank Mobile Money. You will know the details process when you will apply through online.
Eligibility to Apply:
- Age must not exceed 17-21 Years on January 01, 2015 (Those who have already joined Bangladesh Armed Force for them it is 18-23 Years) (Affidavit is not acceptable).
- Applicant must be Bachelor or Maid
- He or She must be a Citizen of Bangladesh.
- An applicant must have GPA-5.00 separately in SSC and HSC or in the equivalent exams.
- For the English Medium Students they must have to get A*/A Grade in 4 (Four) subjects out of 6 (Six) Subjects and ‘B’ Grade in 2 (Two) Subjects in ‘O’ Level
- In ‘A’ Level they must have A Grade in a Subject and ‘B’ Grade in another Subject out of total 2 subjects.
- Disqualified declared by Appeal Medical Board
- Two times Screened out or Rejected by ISSB
- Dismissed or removed from any Govt. job or Army/Naval/Air Force
- The Cadets of Cadet Colleges/BNCC have to apply through their own Colleges/Regiments
- At first Primary Health checkup and viva-voce exam will be held from February 01, 2015 to February 12, 2015 in different cantonments of all over Bangladesh.
- If you can’t pass the Primary Health Checkup exam then you will not be able to face the viva-voce exam.
- If you become unable to attend the exam in due date then by informing the Exam Authority before due exam date you can participate in the exam within the above mentioned dates.
- After passing the Primary Checkup and Viva-voce exam you have to appear at the 4 days’ ISSB Exam. ISSB means Inter Services Selection Board. This exam will be held in Dhaka Cantonment. The call up letter for ISSB exam will be sent to the applicants given own addresses. Total expenditure will be done by Bangladesh Govt.
- Those who will be finally selected in ISSB will have to attend the Final Health Checkup.
- If you pass this Final Health Checkup Exam then you will be finally selected Join Bangladesh Army in 76 BMA Long Course by Army Head Quarter of Bangladesh and joining instructions will be given to you.
Engineering Degree under MIST:
After joining in Bangladesh Army you can complete engineering degree under MIST in
- Electrical Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Civil Engineering
Hon’s Degree under BUP:
After joining Join Bangladesh Army never think that your study has been broken. You can complete your graduation under Bangladsh University of professionals (BUP) in
- International Relations
- Physics and
So to Join Bangladesh Army Apply by Clicking HERE
For more information call 02-8752496. If you have any question related to Join Bangladesh Army by 76 BMA Long Course then please comment in the comment section so that I can clear your ideas. Like my Facebook Fan Page and Follow in Twitter.