Bank Asia Ltd. MT and PO Job Circular 2015. Most of the people of Bangladesh address this bank as Asia Bank. Recently this famous Bank has achieved Sustainability Reporting Award 2nd Time. There is a rumor that this is the only Private Bank of Bangladesh which provides the highest salary among its’ employee. How far it is true only known by Allah. What ever may be the salary but so far as I know that the working environment of this bank is really splendid and attractive. The female candidates get the highest priority to get a job a job in this Bank. But the male candidates also get the same priority if they have the extra ordinary qualification. Recently this Bank has published a job circular for the freshers job seeker candidates for the post of Management Trainee Officer or Probationary Officer.
Bank Asia Ltd. MT and PO Job Circular 2015
Actually Management Trainee Officer and Probationary Officer is the same post or designation with two different names. So if you are eager to apply for M.T.O or P.O in Bank Asia Ltd. then go through the below given job circular and read the instructions very carefully. Side by side I am trying to draw a summary of the below given Bank Job Circular. Last Date of Application through online is 20th March, 2015. No information about Salary has been given in the job Circular. It’s 100% sure that the salary will be most attractive. So apply as soon as possible.
To apply in the above mentioned job circular one must have the below given academic qualifications.
- Masters or M.B.A in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Banking and Management.
- B.B.A with good result from famous business school.
- Having Graduate degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Engineering etc.
- Graduation and Post graduation from any recognized University with at least two 1st Division or Class or equivalent CGPA
- No third division/class is accepted in case of Job application.
A candidate must have some other requirements such as
- Proficiency in both written and Speaking English
- Computer Knowledge
- Willing to work under pressure anywhere in Bangladesh
- Age must not exceed 30 years on March 20, 2015
How To Apply:
Prospective candidates have to apply through online by uploading recently taken P.P Size Photo on or before March 20, 2015. If you are not a registered applicant then at first you must have to register in Bank Asia by providing your necessary information. On completion of Registration you will get a User Code or Tracking ID. Then you can apply in the above mentioned post. So apply from the below link.
If you have any question or feedback related to Bank Asia Ltd. MT and PO Job Circular 2015 then please comment in the comment section so that we can provide you the best result and job related information as soon as possible. Like our Facebook Fan Page and Follow in Twitter.