USA Fulbright Scholarship for Masters Level Bangladeshi Students. The American Center of United States of America Govt. has announced Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2016 at U.S.A Embassy of Dhaka. This scholarship program will granted be for two-years fully-funded Masters Degree in U.S best Universities. Junior faculty from Bangladeshi Universities and Junior to Mid Level employees of research organizations, think tanks, NGO’s and professionals from the private and public sectors are preferred to apply for the above mentioned Scholarship program.
Fulbright Scholarship in USA for Masters Level Students
Sectors or Subjects:
The USA Fulbright Scholarship for Masters Level Bangladeshi Students will be granted in the following sectors or subjects.
Facilities of This Scholarship:
There are a lot of facilities of this US Provided Scholarship such as
- Air expenses of Round Trip
- College or University tuition in addition to Related Educational Service fees
- Monthly stipend for Room, Board and Incidental Expenses
- Health and Accident coverage of Insurance
- Book Fees
- Travel cost and
- Excess luggage cost
- If necessary then pre-Academic English Language Training will be provided.
Dreams will come true to get a degree from a USA University if you have the following eligibility to apply under the scholarship program.
- Completed Four Year Bachelor’s Degree with outstanding Academic Result (Preferably 1st Class)
- If you have completed a Bangladeshi Master’s Degree then you are eligible to apply.
- Don’t have a degree from any of U.S.A Universities.
- Don’t have a Master’s Degree from any the Developing Country (Known as Third Country)
- Not Enrolled in a U.S Degree Program
- Have minimum professional experience of two-years (Full Time)
- Have relevant professional experience or degrees according to interested field of Application.
- Must have a minimum iBT TOEFL score of 80
- Age must be 24 to 30 years.
- Be adroit in English
- Must have fit body.
- Must be a residing Bangladeshi Citizen when someone will apply.
- Agree to come back to home after completing the study in U.S.A
- If an Applicant come back to Bangladesh without completing the study course he or she will must refund the cost of his/her return ticket.
Submit Application through online: February 02, 2015 to May 24, 2015
How To apply:
Interested candidates for Fulbright USA Scholarship must have to provide the below given necessary documents by uploading in the Application Form. The documents must be attested.
- Scan and Upload Academic Transcripts; Certificates of (Bachelor and Masters); ARI Form-(Academic Records Information) and the Form of signatory.
- Three Reference Letters.
- Upload the Valid TOEFL Score Report with online application.
- If you have GRE/GMAT Score Report then upload it with online application.
N.B. Please don’t submit any hard copy of the above mentioned supplement forms to the American Center.You are strongly advised to submit all of those forms via online with application. At first you must have to create an account before submitting application.
For further information regarding the application procedures prospective candidates are requested to contact with Ms. Shaheen Khan, Specialist of Cultural Affairs, The American Center, via [email protected] Stay connected with All BD Results for upcoming different scholarship news by liking our Facebook Fan Page amd Follow in Twitter.