Korean Graduate School Scholarships for Bangladeshi Students. Education Ministry of Bangladesh has published a Scholarship Notice or announcement of Korean Government Scholarship Program in their official website on February 18, 2015. Proposed Bangladeshi Candidates are invited to submit their application with necessary documents directly in Korean Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The last date of submitting application is March 10, 2015. The name of this Scholarship is Global Korea Scholarship 2015. This Scholarship will be granted for a graduate degree and Masters and P.h.d and Research Program.
Korean Graduate School Scholarships for Bangladeshi Students
To increase mutual understanding with different countries of the world total 820 International Students of 162 countries and 20 researcher from 26 countries will be granted this Global Korea Scholarship Program 2015 through 66 Korean Universities.
Sectors of Scholarship:
This Global Korea Scholarship is a Fulbright Scholarship or Full free Scholarship provided by the Government of the Republic of Korea. Now the big question is what type of degree will you achieve as a grantee ? I am going to discuss on that. To achieve Masters and P.h.d Degree at first you will must have to complete the one year Korean Language course. Then you have to study two years for Masters Program and Three Years for P.h.d Degree. You will get one year for research. But if you want go to research then you have no need to learn Korean language. So it’s a great opportunity for those applicants who want to apply for Research Purpose. Since 2010 The Korean Government is providing this Scholarship for international Students.
Facilities of this scholarship:
Facilities of this graduate school scholarships program are as follows.
- Round-Trip Economy Class Ticket
- All type of Session Fee is Free
- Monthly Allowance 900,000 Korean Won=63 Thousand 900 Taka
- Monthly Hostel Allowance 200,000 Won= 14 Thousand 200 Taka
- Health Allowance 20,000 Won=1420 Taka
Eligibility to Apply:
You must have the below given ability to apply for graduate school scholarships program.
- The applicant must be a Bangladeshi Citizen
- The Applicant can’t be a Korean Citizen
- Applicant must be physically and mentally fit. It’s why an applicant must submit Personal Assessment Form and Medical Report with application.
- Applicants age must not exceed 40 Years on September 01, 2015
- Applicant must have a Bachelor or Masters Degree.
- Applicants minimum C.G.P.A must be 2.64
- The applicants who are proficient in Korean and English language will get preference
- The University Teachers of Development Countries will get Preference.
How to Apply:
An applicant must submit his/her application with necessary documents directly in Korean Embassy of Dhaka , Bangladesh. You have to submit total six sets documents in six separate envelopes. Of those one set attested certificate photocopy must be marked as “Same as Original“. You have submit the below documents with application in the envelopes.
- Personal Data
- Self Introduction
- Study Plan
- Research Proposal (If you want to research)
- Recommendation Letter
- Personal Medical Assessment Certificate
- All Attested Academic Certificates
- All Attested Mark Sheets.
- Attested Photocopy of Passport.
Incomplete documents are one of the main reasons to decline an application. So submit your document as given direction. Whatever may be the condition you will never get back your submitted documents. So be aware of that. If your application become granted then you will have to face the First Selection Exam organised by the Embassy of Korea in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Gradually you will also have to face some exams for final selection. So prepare yourselves physically and mentally before submitting application.
If you have any suggestion or feedback or comments related to Korean Graduate School Scholarships for Bangladeshi Students then please take the help of comments section so that we can provide you the best service. To stay updated with recent different types of Scholarship news please like our Facebook Fan Page and Follow us in Twitter.